It’s competition time again, and this time the challenge is to design the exclusive show set for the Christchurch brick show 2014!
Be original as you can, the only limitation is that the set must have a maximum of 80 parts. The competition is open to anyone in New Zealand, but since this model will be the Christchurch Brick Show exclusive model, the models will all be judged on several major factors as follows:
- Relevance to Christchurch, New Zealand, and/or the Christchurch Brick Show
- Ease of building the model for children
- Accessibility of parts (So it wouldn’t be wise to use a very rare part from 2007 that now costs $2+/piece)
- Must have no more than 80 parts (approx 50 is ideal)
The sole winner will receive the LUG copy of set 10243 Parisian Restaurant (built once), and will have their name recognized on the final set packaging/instructions.
To enter, post your picture (Can be linked to any external photo site – this should be possible for all entrants) and a small description as a reply to this page.
We encourage you to put your photo on Flickr, however this is not a necessary entry requirement.
All entries must be posted as a reply to this page no later than Midnight on Friday the 28th February
What we’ve been doing…
Show your support!
Become a member today
- janine on About
- Sam on WINNER ANNOUNCED: ‘Design the CBS2014 exclusive set’ Competition
- Bronwen Knowles on WINNER ANNOUNCED: ‘Design the CBS2014 exclusive set’ Competition